Our great concern is the compliance with data security and data protection regulations according to EU-DSGVO and DSAnpUG-EU. We would like to inform you below about the processing and use of your data.
F+U Rhein-Main-Neckar gGmbH and F+U Unternehmensgruppe gGmbH process and use your data exclusively within the framework of the statutory regulations.
1. Name and contact details of the controller and the data protection officer
F + U Rhein-Main-Neckar gGmbH
Kurfürsten-Anlage 64 – 68
Tel .: +49 6221 7050-0
Fax: +49 6221 7050-350
Registered office: Heidelberg
Managing Directors: Hans-Dieter Sauer, Oliver Sauer, Ralph Sauer
F+U Unternehmensgruppe gGmbH
Kurfürsten-Anlage 64 – 68
Tel.: +49 6221 7050-0
Fax: +49 6221 7050-350
Registered office: Heidelberg
Managing Directors: Hans-Dieter Sauer, Oliver Sauer, Ralph Sauer, Dr. Kathrin Adam
Data Protection Officer:
F + U Rhein-Main-Neckar gGmbH
Tel .: +49 6151 8719-33
Fax: +49 6151 8719-79
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
The use of our website is generally possible without providing personal information.
Every access to our homepage and every retrieval of a file stored on the homepage is logged. The storage serves internal system-related and statistical purposes.
To be logged:
• the name of the retrieved file,
• the date and time of request,
• the amount of data transferred,
• notification of successful retrieval,
• web browser and requesting domain,
• IP addresses of the requesting systems,
• used browsers, operating systems and your access provider.
The above-mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes and stored until it is automatically deleted:
• Ensuring a smooth connection setup and comfortable use of the website.
• Evaluation of system security and stability.
• For further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) S.1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above.
In no case will this data be used to draw conclusions about your person.
When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 (1) S.1 lit. a GDPR, we will use your e-mail address to regularly send you our newsletter. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address, the desired language and a first and last name.
You can unsubscribe at any time for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can send your cancellation request to email@example.com by e-mail at any time.
If you have questions about our offers, you may contact us using the forms provided on our website.
Your e-mail address and name are required so that we know who sent the request and can respond to it. This information is always provided on a voluntary basis and will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
Additional personal data is only collected if you provide this information voluntarily.
The data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us and is in accordance with Art. 6 (1) S.1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be deleted after your request has been finally processed..
The purpose of the data processing is to answer your enquiry about the educational offers listed on our websites, or your application or registration.
On our website we offer you the possibility to apply online for our Heidelberg Private School Centre, our Technical School Centres as well as our International Academies of Study and Cooperative Education iba and isba.
To do this, it is first necessary to register via a registration portal. You will be asked to provide the following information:
• First name,
• E-mail address,
• Repeat Password.
After successful completion of the registration, you will receive a confirmation link to the e-mail address you provided for verification of your details.
If you would like to use the possibility of online application, we will process the data you provide there, such as:
• Type of school/study data
• Contact details (e-mail, telephone, etc.)
• Date of birth,
• Place of birth
• Driver's license and vehicle
• Address and country
• Completion date and grade
• School name and location
• Language skills
• further information on education/study (title, degree, date, etc.), if applicable
• Information on Practicals
• Curriculum vitae
• other documents if necessary (references, police documents, etc.) certificate of good conduct, health certificate, letter of motivation, etc.)
Data processing for the purpose of online applications to us is carried out in accordance with 6 Abs.1 S.1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the online application can be deleted by you at any time in the applicant portal or will be deleted latest 24 months after the last receipt of the information provided by you, unless a contractual relationship results from this.
The purpose of data processing is to accept your online application for the training courses or if necessary, the verification of the student's eligibility to study listed on our websites.
Please note that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
The use of contact data published within the scope of the imprint obligation by third parties for sending unsolicited advertising and information material is hereby expressly prohibited. The operators of these pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited advertising information being sent, such as spam e-mails.
The website contains links to other websites, which are subject to the liability of the respective site operators. At the time of linking no legal violations were evident.
Facebook Fan Pages
The use of our fan page on Facebook is associated with the creation or existence of a Facebook account.
For this purpose, the specification of
- First name, last name,
- E-mail address or mobile phone number,
- date of birth
Additional personal information, whether in public or private mode, must be provided by you in the settings of your account.
Facebook and F + U Rhein-Main-Neckar gGmbH are both responsible for the processing of personal data.
According to this amendment, we are obliged to forward all user enquiries or contacts of the supervisory authorities directly to Facebook using a form in order to obtain a joint clarification.
Data processing by F + U Rhein-Main-Neckar gGmbH is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Sec. 1 S.1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent and Art. 6 Sec. 1 S.1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest derives from the purposes for data collection listed there.
The purpose of data processing is to provide information and advice on our school and educational offerings.
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR (e.g. forwarding to potential practice partners in the case of practice-integrated training of educators and curative nurses),
- the eligibility for admission to a course of study or training must be verified (e.g. by our cooperation partners Internationale Hochschule für Wirtschaft, Technik und Kultur gGmbH),
- you want to study at one of our companies of the F+U Unternehmensgruppe gGmbH (e.g. International University of Cooperative Education of the F+U Unternehmensgruppe gGmbH, SBA gGmbH - International Academy of Studies and Cooperative Education Freiburg) or you are looking for an apprenticeship or further education,
- the disclosure, in accordance with Art. 6 (1) S.1 lit. f GDPR, is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data.
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 (1) S.1 lit. c GDPR, and
- this is permitted by law and is required by Art. 6 (1) S.1 lit. b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
- a transfer of your data to third countries is not planned.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time to optimise user-friendliness. If you revisit our pages to use our services, it is automatically recognised that you have already visited us and which inputs and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the aforementioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests as well as 3. In accordance with Art. 6 Sec.1 S.1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that they cannot use every feature of our website.
5. Analysis Services
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 (1) S.1 lit. f GDPR. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our websites are designed to meet requirements and are continually optimised. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures in order to statistically record the use of our websites and to evaluate them for the purpose of optimizing our services for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be taken from the corresponding tracking tool.
Use of Google Analytics / Remarketing and Google AdwordsThis website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, Google will reduce your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other countries party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand.
Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services related to website and internet use. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be combined with other data from Google.
Alternatively, you can click here to disable Google Analytics.
Our pages use retargeting technologies from Google. The provider is Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
This makes it possible to target visitors to our websites with personalized, interest-based advertising. The advertising is displayed using a cookie-based analysis of previous usage and surfing behavior. To the best of our knowledge, no personal data is stored in the process. A cookie is stored for this purpose in order to collect anonymized data about the interests of users and thus to customize advertising to this information. These cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device.
This website uses the online advertising program "Google AdWords" and as part of it the conversion tracking. The conversion tracking cookie is set when a user clicks on an ad placed by Google. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of this website and the cookie has not yet expired, we and Google can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be tracked across AdWords customers' websites.
The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Customers learn the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page tagged with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive information that personally identifies users. Users who do not wish to participate in the tracking can easily deactivate the Google conversion tracking cookie via their internet browser under user settings. These users will not be included in the conversion tracking statistics.
Use of Hotjar
This website uses the web analytics service Hotjar provided by Hotjar Ltd.
Hotjar Ltd is a European company based in Malta (Hotjar Ltd, Level 2, St Julians Business Centre, 3, Elia Zammit Street, St Julians STJ 1000, Malta).
This tool makes it possible to track movements on the websites on which Hotjar is used (so-called heat maps). This makes it possible to see your movement behavior, how far you scroll and which buttons you click and how often. Furthermore, with the help of the tool it is also possible to obtain feedback directly from the users of the website. In this way, we obtain valuable information to make our websites even faster and more customer-friendly.
When you visit our websites, we can only register which buttons you click and how far you scroll. Areas of the websites in which personal data of you or third parties are displayed are automatically hidden by Hotjar and are therefore not traceable at any time.
Hotjar offers you the option of using a "Do Not Track header" to prevent the use of the Hotjar tool so that no data is recorded about your visit to the respective websites. This is a setting that all common browsers support in current versions. To do this, your browser sends a request to Hotjar with the instruction to deactivate the tracking of the respective user. If you use sipgate websites with different browsers/platforms, you have to set up the "Do Not Track header" for each of these browsers/platforms separately.
Detailed instructions with information about your browser can be found at: https://www.hotjar.com/opt-out.
For more information about Hotjar Ltd. and about the Hotjar tool, please visit: https://www.hotjar.com
6. Use of YouTube
This website uses the YouTube service provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
We use YouTube to post our own videos and make them publicly available. YouTube is the service of YouTube LLC.
Some Internet pages of our offer contain links or connections to YouTube. We point out that if you follow a video produced by us via a link on YouTube, YouTube will process the data (e.g. personal information, IP address) according to their own data usage guidelines and use it for business purposes.
We also directly embed videos stored on YouTube on some of our Internet pages. Thus, when you call up a YouTube video on a page of our website, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. In doing so, you will be asked beforehand for consent or rejection of cookies before the content is displayed.
The integration of YouTube content is therefore only carried out in "extended data protection mode". YouTube itself provides this mode and thus ensures that YouTube does not initially save any cookies on your device. However, when the relevant pages are called up, the IP address and possibly other data are transmitted and thus, for example, which of our Internet pages you have visited. However, this information cannot be assigned to you unless you have logged in to YouTube or another Google service (e.g. Google+) before accessing the page or are permanently logged in.
As soon as you start the playback of an embedded video by clicking on it, YouTube only saves cookies on your device through the extended data protection mode, which do not contain any personally identifiable data, unless you are currently logged in to a Google service. These cookies can be prevented by appropriate browser settings and extensions.
7. Data subject rights
You have the right
- In accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without undue delay;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future; and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose.
8. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without any indication of a specific situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to the data protection officer firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Data security
Within your website visits, we use the widespread SSL procedure in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support this, we use 128 bit V3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status September 2021.
Due to the further development of our websites and offers on them or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to adapt this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration on our website at any time.